Office opening hours:
Monday - Friday 9 am - 12 am, 1.30 pm - 5 pm
Prices subject to alteration at any time.
Only online on roombashop.ch.
Within five working days. Out-of-stock articles will be shipped as soon as received, unless you specify otherwise. No liability can be accepted for delays in shipping.
You will be advised if delivery cannot be completed within two weeks.
Goods are shipped at the recipient's risk. Any damage must be notified immediately to the transporter (post, railway, transport company) so that a report can be made. Please also notify us if the goods are not received within three weeks. If you do not, you will bear the loss.
Any complaints must be made within eight days of receipt of the goods.
Any guarantee cases are handled directly by the service center. Further rights to compensation, including the right to compensation of associated and consequential losses, are excluded. Wearing parts such as filters, wheels (bearing surfaces and driving belts), side brush (edge brush) and main brushes are excluded from the warranty. The warranty for the battery is 1 year.
For orders under CHF 150.00 the following costs will be charged (only Switzerland + FL): CHF 10.00
No costs will be charged for orders over CHF 150.00.
Goods may also be collected after agreement by phone.
Delivery only in CH and FL.
All goods include value added tax at 8% and Advanced Recycling Fee (ARF).
- Prepayment: No additional fee
- Payment with credit card: No additional fee
- Payment with Postfinance: No additional fee
- Payment with Paypal: No additional fee
- Delivery with invoice: No additional fee
Prepayment, invoice (payable within 10 days), Postfinance, credit card or cash payment upon collection.
The charge to your credit card will appear as entex GmbH, 8835 Feusisberg.
Purchase on account
When purchasing on the account, the amount invoiced should be transferred to the account of our external partners by the calendar day indicated on the bill. The purchase on the account does not apply to all offers and requires a successful credit check performed by Billpay GmbH. Concluding the credit check of an order, if the customer is approved to purchase on the account, then the payment will be processed in cooperation with Billpay GmbH, to whom we transmit our payment claims to after the completion of a sales contract. As payment on the account via Billpay, we remain responsible for general customer enquiries (e. g for goods, delivery time, dispatch), returns, complaints, withdrawal statements and withdrawal submissions or crediting. The General Terms and Conditions of Billpay GmbH apply.
In the event that you do not fulfill your payment obligations, following the lapse of your payment period and without any further notice you will land in default and the default interest of 8% will be due. Billpay reserves the right to charge per payment reminder a reminder fee of up to CHF 30.00 as well as additional fees, in particular the costs of a possible debt collection process. In addition, Billpay may, in the future, refuse providing payment methods for contracts of sales, including those with other merchants. The General Terms and Conditions of Billpay GmbH apply.
Limitation of ownership; Compensation; Right of retention
(1) For consumers, we reserve the right of ownership for purchased item until the bill is fully paid. If you are an entrepreneur in the midst of trade or self-employed, a legal individual under public law or public sector fund, we retain ownership of the purchased item until all outstanding claims from the business transactions with you have been settled. The relevant security rights can be transferred to third parties.
(2) A right of compensation is only available to you, if your counterclaims are established legally or recognized or accepted by us. Additionally, you only have a right of retention, so long as your counterclaim is based on the same contract.
(3) If the customer has any remaining default payments due to us, all existing receivable are due immediately.
We accept the following credit cards: